Rabu, 16 Juli 2008

flower flower power





cam- nikon FE2 film- My first agfa! loved this! (dont take drugs.) pretty weak but i like the ones at the background i got sick of taking flowers alone so i went to kajiao people the rose of the roses man. because your girlfriend is a sunflower except she has a handphone wee! i got live flowers behind me but i prefer dead ones wrapped nice nice one. this one looks like those pictures in those oral exams right!!! "jiejie the chair morphed into a woman with a big turtle bag ah!?" (my friend says my captions are so not funny.) a picture taken of a picture being taken. (wah chim) her future ambition these are some other shots in the roll. some i never remembered taking at all. but i thought they'd make super great textures! so i thought i'd share. the power of the slr and film never ceases to amaze me. I enjoyed the whole roll!
sumber:http://lomotion.20.forumer.com

0 komentar:


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More